Tuesday 26 April 2011

The Joker and the Queen of Hearts

I haven't posted in a few days, I apologize.  I would LOVE to blame it on Easter and family, but I would be lying...I have been in a bit of a funk.
This layout took everything I had...not because it is so fantastic (haha), but because I have currently lost my creativity...and I am doing everything I can to find it. 
In the last three or four days I have started, yelled at, and shoved aside over seven, yes SEVEN, layouts.  So getting this one done and actually finding it 'blogable' is no small task.
This is my oldest nephew, Braden, and his Great-Grandma (my Grandma), Agnes.  I find it absolutely hilarious how they interact.  My Grandmother is from Belgium and speaks with a thick accent. While most adults have a hard time understanding her, Braden understands her perfectly.  They talk, laugh and carry-on like the oldest of friends.  Such a sweet and special bond.    

* Crate Paper- Samantha Collection; SnapDragon
Crate Paper- Emma's Shoppe; Inventory, Playhouse
Crate Paper- Toy Box Collection; Build
Crate Paper- Heart Brad
Core'dinations Cardstock- red heart (handcut)
Thickers- Jewelry Box Alphabet (chestnut brown)
Tim Holtz-Distress Ink- Scattered Straw
Tim Holtz- Scalloped Die (coca-cola can)
Memento Ink-Rhubarb Stalk
Playing Cards

Thanks for stopping by.
Jasmine 


No comments:

Post a Comment

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz