Sunday 26 June 2011

Mondays Are For Mom

'Here Comes Summer'
Nancy Parker
 At least I hope summer is here & here to stay - at least for a few months in Southwestern Ontario. I made this card for the weekly challenge over at Kaboodle Doodles. The theme is Food and/or Drink. The sponsor this week is Meljen's Designs. Their designs are so cute & their style is so unique, I love them!  Though it's not mandatory to use a sponsor's image for this challenge, I chose to use 2 of their "Freebie" digital images & coloured them with my beloved Copic Markers.
Everything else used in this card is from my sweet & over-flowing stash box.
I guess that's it for now.
Hope everyone has a terrific week,
'Ma'  (a.k.a. Nancy)


1 comment:

  1. Great summer picnic card. The ant holding the watermelon is so cute. I haven't tried digital images yet. I might have to after seeing your card.

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz