Friday 5 August 2011

A {Little} Help from Ma

Lately I've been at odds with scrapbooking.
At times I have wanted to give all of my supplies away.
My Ma has definitely noticed my loss of creativity...
and, thankfully, has come to the rescue!

{This is the email I received this morning}
Hi Jazz,
 I noticed that you haven't posted anything on your blog...
Would you like a card to post?
I am attaching some pics of my card for the challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil this week.
You had to make an Easel Card & use an Animal or Bird on it. I coloured Mo's sweet image "Kisses" with my Copics & then cut it out. I made a pattern for the doghouse & then paper pieced it together. You can hardly tell but I did put a fence die cut (Tim Holtz- 'On The Edge') in the background. The sentiment on the flat part of the easel was a freebie download, which I cut out with a Nestie's oval
(also matted with a Nestie ).
The paw prints & name plate are from my brad stash box.
Papers are My Mind's Eye & leftovers from the famous scrapbox.
 When or if you post this please let me know so that I can then
'link it up' from your blog to Mo's for the challenge.

Sending Hugs, Kisses & Thanks, Ma
{end of email}

So, without further Adieu, may I present Ma's Easel Card.
{'Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts
and we are never, ever the same.'}

Thanks for stopping in,
Jazz ...with a {little} help from Ma!




1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so sweet. Spectacular coloring job!

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz