Saturday 22 October 2011

Altered Window Sash...Page Four

'Beautiful Boy'
{Jasmine Labombard}
These are a couple of my favourite photos of Brade...although most photos of him come out great! {he is extremely photogenic, and as a bonus, will pose however you want him to!}  We are so blessed in our small town to have so many places to use as 'natural backdrops', amazing, {little}, architectural finds...and very friendly people who, if you ask, will let you come on their property. 

{Product Used:}
Crate Paper - Emma's Shoppe
My Mind's Eye - Lost&Found Two {including tags}
Thickers - Jewelry Box Alphabet
Tim Holtz - Distress Inks
Mini Misters - {My Own}
Ribbon - stash

Only two layouts left until the completion of this {little} project, well, maybe more like one and a half.  Hopefully I will be posting them tomorrow...hopefully.

Have a Wonderful Saturday!

Jasmine

3 comments:

  1. Another beautiful layout, it is all coming together wonderfully :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can wait to see the project completed, so far it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design, colours, pictures! Can't wait to see the finished project!

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz