Tuesday 29 November 2011

...And to All A Goodnight!

'Merry Christmas to All...'
{page one}
{Caption: 'I don't know what to say, except it's Christmas and we're all in misery'}
This is a 2-page layout I did last on last year's Christmas {2010}.  This is Angie, my Aunt's dog, and she is such a good sport, she just sat there, with her Santa Hat on her head...'enjoying' time with family.
'And to All a Goodnight'
{page two}
Well, this is what happens when you have a {little} too much Baileys... you get 'decked'.  Looking at it now, I wish I had taken the time to edit the photo, but... I have used a mix of {2010} Christmas Papers.  I printed the title out on my printer and the journaling on my typewriter.

Hope your Christmas is Merry & Bright!
Great Days,
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz