Tuesday 22 November 2011

WHOO Loves You?

'Whoo Loves You...'
by Zachie {age 4}
This is Zachie's {my youngest nephew} card for the Owl Challenge over at Little Hands Challenge Blog.
He coloured his owl with pencil and used all different colours because he likes 'all the colours'.  Next he picked some cardstock from Grandma's {Nancy Parker} stash, and taped them together. {He did have help from Grandma with the cutting part!} He has decided that this adorable card will be perfect for his JK teacher's birthday, next week! ...I think Mrs.Vyn will love it!
xx
Aunt Jazzie


5 comments:

  1. What a creative thinker!! Great card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Zach. Great colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just toooooo cute! We are so happy that you have joined us at Little Hands Challenge Blog! I have 2 four year olds that just love to colour digis and make cards with their big sisters!!! I also think that his teacher will LOVE this card!!!
    : ) Kellie, Miss E and P.K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zachie, your card made me smile!! I really love all the bright colors you chose - great job!!! Your teacher will LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it! Thanks so very much for joining our 2nd challenge at Little Hands Challenge Blog!! Hugz, Toomie, Renno and Cole xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's going to love it, that's the cutest little owl ever!!!

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz