Monday 19 December 2011

Christmas Is {Quickly} Coming

Just a few more days...and it will all be over with.  No, I LOVE this time of year, people just seem more friendly...and so do I.  I have finally started to warm up to card-making and have just completed a couple of Christmas cards. {I may even attempt to make all of my cards next year - I had better get started!}
Christmas Easel Card
{Jasmine Labombard}
The front flap {the green cardstock} flips open, like a normal card, so you can add a sentiment inside...which, as you can see, I have yet to do!
{closed}
I have really been enjoying my new Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous stamps.  I think that they are the main reason I am 'warming up to card-making'...you do NOT need to colour these stamps - which, to a person who lacks patience, is a bonus! {this has always been my New Year's Resolution...to try to have more patience...} Anyway, I have added a number of Tim Holtz stamp sets to my 'Wish Lists', fingers crossed!
{detail shot}
The little bow is a strip of silk, the flower is paper and the bell, well, I found it in the garage.

'He Knows'
{Jasmine Labombard}
Again, same basic design, just a regular style!
The rusted snowflake, I purchased on Etsy and the green crystal was a bargain buy at my LSS, The Paper Pickle!
{detail}

Have a fantastic day!
Jasmine




No comments:

Post a Comment

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz