Thursday 8 December 2011

Tricks of the Trade

As scrappers we are always looking for new tricks, tips and techniques, so when I came across this gem I couldn't wait to pass it along!  First, thanks to Ally at WeScrap who came up with this fantastic idea, it has saved me a great deal of time... Now, onto the tip!
Those of us who have stacks of {Tim Holtz} Distress Inks know how frustrating it can be to sort through the pile to find the right colour, well, Ally has the solution!  All it takes are some address labels, a stamp...and your distress inks...and the problems are forever solved!  I can not possibly do a better job explaining it than Ally {all the steps, including some wonderful pictures}, so I will just send you to check it out HERE!
Happy Labeling!

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz