Saturday 3 March 2012

The Golden Years

'Happy 50th Anniversary'

A few days ago I received a phone call from Mr.E {my friend's father}, asking if I would make a card for his brother's 50th Anniversary.  Of course, I said 'yes'...um, I'll take any excuse to make a trip to visit Kim at The Paper Pickle!
{detail shot}
A {little} ink, a {little} die cutting...and done! I am pretty happy with the outcome and I think Mr.E will be also!
{Sentiment}
'It takes a Special Couple to reach this Special Day,
So Warm Congratulations are being sent your way'

{Product Used:}
Gold Papers - Unknown
Hearts - Tim Holtz Movers&Shakers Die
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
French Script - Stampin' Up {a NICE yard sale find!}
Sentiment {online} - printed on my {wonderful} LEXMARK Printer
{making sure that you let the ink dry completely after printing...it takes a little longer on these glossy papers}
Clock Hands - Etsy
Silk - my stash {leftover from Christmas}

I would say the total price for this card would run about $4 {including the clear envelope}.

Have a Wonderful Day!
jazz

7 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! They will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful.
    I am sure they will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful and elegant card! The bow is so different and pretty. They will love receiving it (WOW! 50 years!!)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jazz this turned out beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, that bow is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz