Wednesday 9 May 2012

Punched Out!

'Crazy doesn't just Run in this Family;
It {Practically} Gallops'
This is my layout for {my} Wednesday {that's today!} over at Just Imagine Crafts {Kreaxions Punches}!  For this layout I used Kreaxions Punch 307 ...in a bit of a non-traditional way.  As I mentioned in YESTERDAY'S POST, I took a mixed media class on the weekend...and now I have been trying my best to apply it to my scrapbooking.  So, for this layout I punched a piece of thick cardstock with the border part of my punch, to make a template, then I applied molding compound, over the template, randomly on the layout {it is a bit hard to see...it shows up best on here in the lower left corner}.  This has opened up a whole new world for my Scrappy Supplies!
As for the pictures, this is my NUTBAR of a Niece, SchmellieBellie {we have some of the oddest Nicknames}, anyway these pictures were taken during our At Home Science Fair...here she is demonstrating how you can stick a toothpick through a balloon...without it BURSTING! {I have no explanation for the wig OR the two pairs of glasses!}

Happy Scrapping!
Jazz

{Product Used}
Just Imagine Crafts/Kreaxions Punch #307
MME - Lost&Found
Echo Park - Note to Self
Core'dinations - Nostalgic {blue cardstock}
Dymo Caption Maker {I LOVE THIS THING!}
Basic Grey - Chipboard Letters
Liquitex Modelling Paste {Light} - MICHAELS about $17

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is hilarious! Love the title!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fun play on the title! Great Lo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love these pictures. Great layout Jazz. We did have a lot of fun that day. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. this makes me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Title is awesome! Great page!

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz