Wednesday 19 December 2012

Christmas Cookie Exchange

I LOVE COOKIES
Last year my Ma, Grams, niece and myself got together for a fun day of COOKIES! We each baked a batch of homemade goodies {to exchange}, headed to my Ma's house where we did a couple of fun crafts {hot chocolate gifts and cookie jars}.  We posed for a couple of pictures and then sat down for some tea and {pretty amazing} cookies!
{Supplies Used:}
Core'dinations Cardstock - Red&Green
Studio Calico - Wonderland, Wood Veneers
Dymo Caption Maker
Core'dinations/TH Cardstock - nostalgic
Making Memories - Glitter Frame
TH/Sizzix - Tiny Tags and Tabs
Wooden Spoon, Vintage Metal Snowflakes, Canvas Tag

Happy Holidays!
Jazz



2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. This is so festive and the big spoon is such a fun embellishment and so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout, love the big wooden spoon embellishment

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz