Friday 18 January 2013

May Love Surround You

Happy Wednesday! Today I am posting a card that I created for my Step-Mom, for her birthday.
'May Love Surround You'
To create the rings I used my {quick, compact and easy to use} KREAXION'S CIRCLE CUTTER, by simply cutting a circle, adjusting the circle cutter to a smaller size and then cutting around the same circle.  I POPPED! some of the circles up to create a little depth and inserted the sweet little bird in the center.
{detail shot}
Have a GREAT DAY!
Jazz
{Product Used:}
Kreaxion's Circle Cutter
Green Cardstock - Core'dinations
Patterned Paper - Authentique
Wood Veneers {Letters} - Studio Calico
Black Lettering Tape - Dymo Caption Maker

NOTE**This card was posted on Just Imagine Crafts a week ago...but due to some technology glitches it is getting posted here today! 

1 comment:

  1. What a great card Jasmine. I'm sure your step mom loved it.

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz