Monday 28 January 2013

More on The Art of Wild Abandonment!

I am still making my way through The Art of Wild Abandonment class by Junelle Jacobson {available on Christy Tomlinson's site} - let me tell you that I am LOVING it. I have learned a lot through this course, especially since I had decided that I would mainly concentrate on art journaling as a creative outlet this year...I am off to a slow, but steady start.  
Sketching Sweets
My yummy looking cupcakes...except for the white one - I think it reminds me more of an ice cream cone...lol

Birds
These guys are my favourite - too cute!
{another}
{and one more...}
He looks a little sleepy!

Have a GREAT day!
Jazz




No comments:

Post a Comment

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz