Wednesday 27 February 2013

Taking The Road Less Traveled

Another {quick} layout on our Back Roads Tour
I had purchased these Ontario Papers a while back from THE SCRAPPING TURTLE ...and was just waiting for the perfect pics to come along.

On our 'Great Adventure' to the cottage {My Dad&Step-Ma's place} we made many fun road stops - at different 'village' signs, had the kids JUMP OUT and point, like they were visiting some amazing place, small parks, trails and other {relatively} local sites that we never take the time to explore...
{BUCK-O has just learned to 'Armpit Fart' here... luckily this does NOT happen as frequently anymore}
I used the KREAXION'S FISH {koi} PUNCH to create this small border and layered it on top of a scalloped border made with this CIRCLE CUTTER.
I marked our 'from here to there' with the heads of two pins and some red thread... I love that paper. {lol}
 Have a HAPPY Day!


Jazz

{Product Used:}
Kreaxion's Circle Cutter & Fish {koi} Punch 907
Bazzil Cardstock {Green&Brown}
Ontario Papers - unknown
My Mind's Eye - Stickers
Dymo Caption Maker
Core'dinations/Tim Holtz - Kraft Core
Studio Calico - Wood Veneers {Arrow&Car}
Vintage Watch Face&Hands
Amy Tangerine - Date Stamp
Pin Heads & Red Thread

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! I was so excited when I came found it! I mean how many papers are out there with SMALL TOWN ONTARIO on it!

      Delete
  2. Hysterical picture! I like how you arranged the photos...the action in the photos almost seems to be popping off the page because of where and how you added embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emily! Yes, my {oldest} nephew had just learned how to armpit fart...{eyeroll}. My sister and I can get a little nuts when together...and it wears off on the kids. Thanks for your beautiful comment!
      -Jazz

      Delete
  3. LOVE the pin and thread! That's such a great detail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Cindy! I always thought that was neat when people would mark their travels. I SUPER GLUED those suckers on, so hopefully they stay for good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layers! Great job on your LOs, travel pics are sometimes hard to scrapbook but you made it look easy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the map paper, the fish cut border and the veneers. great page

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you used the busy map paper, great layout :)

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz