Wednesday 18 May 2011

Lost In Thought

Just when you think My Mind's Eye can't possibly get any
better they throw this amazing sketch at you
...and offer up a phenomenal prize!
My Mind's Eye
The challenge:  Design a layout or other project based on this sketch (by Anam Stubbington).MME_LayoutSketch_2011_05
Along with the sketch, you must use this theme: Free-Style (anything goes)
The rules: Use ANY My Mind’s Eye products (current or past) as long as your project has at least 80% My Mind’s Eye products.
The deadline: Add a link to your project to the bottom of this post using inlinkz by Thursday, May 19, 2011 (midnight, MST).  Please include your first and last name and project name when uploading.  (a photo of your layout or project will show directly in the post)
(For tips on how to best photograph your entry, click here)
The PRIZE: The winner will receive three ENTIRE collections of their choice!  We will also award an honorable mention winner with one collection of their choice!  All winners will be featured in a blog post and have bragging rights!

 I just had to join in the fun, so here is my take on one amazing sketch.
'Lost In Thought'
I love this photo...a definite favourite.
This is my one & only niece and was taken during one of many 'photo shoots'.
(Grandma, Mom and Auntie {me}, tend to get a little snap-happy)

MME-Lost&Found; Union Square "Home Sweet Home" Collage
MME- Laundry Line; Natural "Embark" Grass Stained Dots Paper
MME-Lost&Found; Union Square "Home Sweet Home" Love Paper
MME-Stella&Rose; Mabel "Love Letters" Paper
MME-Stella&Rose; Mabel 6x6 Paper Pack (Black on Black Dots-Butterfly)
MME-Stella&Rose; Hattie "Boy" Woven Stripe Paper
Frame- Unknown
Brackets- City Map

Good-luck to all who enter! 
Check out my Ma's Card Entry for My Mind's Eye
Blog Challenge#23: Card Challenge, HERE.

Great Days,
Jasmine



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking this. I think I'll try the challenge too. Your layout is looking really nice too. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful photo. Love the layout and those big butterflies....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! Love your take on the sketch, your photo is stunning! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout - the picture and the title are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz