Saturday 20 August 2011

A {Little} Challenge

Oh how I try to make cards, more than you know...most
end up in the garbage, never sent...ripped up and glared at.
I am always so jealous of people who can make cards
 {for example; my Ma}...just turn 'em out, like it's no big deal.
So whenever My Mind's Eye posts their card challenge, I browse
through all the talented posts, huffing and puffing...
just wishing that I could join in.
So, this time, I decided to.  'Just go for it', I thought...
hoping maybe a hidden 'card talent' would emerge.
...It didn't,what can I say? I tried...very hard.

{Product Used:}
My Mind's Eye- Patterned Paper 
My Mind's Eye- Patterned Paper
My Mind's Eye- Flower
My Mind's Eye- Transparent Sentiment Tag
My Mind's Eye- Brad {Inside Paper Flower}
Tim Holtz- Brown Cardstock
Brazzill Basics- Green Cardstock
Rick Rack- My Stash

Thanks for taking a peek...and being kind.
Jasmine


2 comments:

  1. Jazz, I think you are too hard on yourself...your card is wonderful. Luv, Ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the green and brown combination, and the card!! Your Mother is right, you are too hard on yourself!

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz