Thursday 18 August 2011

Oh Happy Day!

LOOK what the Mailman brought for me!
SEVEN, yes, SEVEN packs of American Crafts Thickers!
WHOOPEE!
I have to tell you, I bought them online at 1-2-3 Stitch! and
paid a total of $30.20 {Canadian funds, including tax}...for SEVEN packs.
I find that to be an incredible deal...
considering I would pay about $6.50 per pack at Michael's,
and that's NOT including tax {or the hour drive}.

{Thickers Product Breakdown:}
 Jewelry Box Chipboard Alpha- Chestnut {x3 packs}
Jewelry Box Chipboard Alpha- White {x2 packs}
Nutmeg Glossy Chipboard Alpha- Chestnut {x1 pack}
Darling Chipboard Alpha- Black {x1 pack} 

Great Days!
Jazz

4 comments:

  1. So glad you were able to get these Jazz... I know how much you love using them. Have a super day, luv, Ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE my Thickers - looks like you scored BIG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love Thickers and you got a great deal!! Whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz