Wednesday 17 August 2011

Ma, You're Out of Hot Chocolate


"When Life Gives You Lemons"
Nancy Parker
{Altered Hot Chocolate Can}
Like I told you I don't like making things that aren't
useful to me (or someone else)
so I decide to make this for Alanna & Madi's
"Annual Charity Lemonade Stand & Bake Sale"
An Altered Hot Chocolate Canister
(family size - I'm expecting the girls to make lots of $$$$, lol)
for the girls to collect their proceeds in.
I cut a fairly wide slot in the plastic top with a craft knife before I covered it.

{Product Used:}
Digital Image - Mo Mannings {Mo's Digital Pencil}
Copic Markers - Assorted Colours
Paper - Basic Grey & Cardstock
Ribbons & Buttons - My Stash
Oval & Circle Die Cuts - Creative Memories {punch}

Just thought I'd share it with you.
Oh yeah, I entered it in the weekly challenge over at Mo's - 'Anything But A Card' Challenge.
Thanks for taking a peek!

'Ma'
{...and Jazz}



6 comments:

  1. Cute project! Hope the lemonade stand made lots of money! Thanks for your comment and becoming a follower of my blog. I'm happy to return the favor and follow yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! I hope the jar is overflowing from a successful sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this! Great job! I hope your daughter has great success at her lemonade stand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous image! ...and so perfect for a charity lemonade stand! Good luck on getting the $$$! Thanks for sharing this awsome project! -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the lemonade stand makes tons of money! I love the little stamped image. It's just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww such a sweet image! such a great project! good luck, hope you make a ton of $$$

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz