Monday 26 September 2011

Mondays Are For Mom {times two}

Today is your lucky day! I am posting two cards made
by my very creative Ma, Nancy Parker.
Her reason for two cards is that she had two different challenges,
but I know the truth...it is because she recieved her NEW GRAND CALIBUR
and has been using it like a mad women!

The first card, 'Thinking of You', has been entered
in the sketch challenge over at Meljen's Designs.
{Product Used:}
Images {two} - Meljen's Designs
Assorted Copic Markers
{Mom's BRAND NEW} Grand Calibur & Spellbinder Dies {leaves, flowers & ovals}
She love, Love, LOVES her Grand Calibur!
Buttons, Wire & a {little} Pearl

Onto card two...
'Autumn Is...'
This card is for the 'Fall Colours Challenge' at Mo's Digital Pencil.

{Product Used:}
Image - Mo's
Assorted Copic Markers
{Of course Ma's New} Grand Calibur & Spellbinders {leaves, flower & scalloped circle}
Sentiment{Digital Freebie} - "Autumn is a second Spring, when every leaf is a flower"

Thanks Ma for sharing your beautiful cards! Good luck in your challenges!

Thanks everyone for stopping by!
Hope your days are well.
Jasmine


1 comment:

  1. both cards are AWESOME,my pick is the kitten!love how she did this one.tfs

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz