Wednesday 9 November 2011

Memory Lane

Aunt Heather
'Aunt: Remember with Warmth, think of with Pride and Cherish with Love'

Continuing my month of looking back, I can't help but post this layout of my late Aunt Heather.  I have a tendency of going through my Grandparents 'old' photos and picking out little gems to be scrapped.  When I came upon this cute photo I opted to not make a new copy, but scrap the original photo.  It is somewhat faded and a bit out of focus, but when it comes to some 'vintage' photos they themselves become somewhat of an embellishment.

Great Days, 
Jasmine 

2 comments:

  1. Just so very wonderful!!! I agree with the vintage photo thing, they do become a special and unique embellishment!

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz