Thursday 24 November 2011

Sugar Creek Hollow - Recipe Challenge

{This is my Ma's, Nancy Parker, entry for the weekly challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow.}

Sweet&Salty Snowmen
by Nancy Parker
I chose to do Pocket Card {with an easel back so it will stand up} which holds a pull out Recipe Card.
{Side View}
{Recipe Card with Goodies}
The recipe for the Pretzel Snowmen is easy & fun.
Simply melt white chocolate chips & dip pretzel rods in to coat (about 3/4 of the way up the pretzel rod).
Create Snowmen by decorating with assorted mini candies and enjoy with your kids or, in my case, my grandkids!

Happy Holidays!
Nancy Parker

{Product Used:}
Basic Grey - Papers
The Stamping Boutique - Digital Image
{Assorted} Copic Markers
 Martha Stewart - Snowflake Punch
...and a bit of glitter glue & 'bling'!

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this pocket card! I love the color combo and the snowflake embossing! I just learned how to do a criss cross card, so I'll definitely have to try one of these soon! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! Love your papers and how you have your recipe in a pocket card. Wonderful work, Thanks for joining us at SCH.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, sorry to be late visiting...crazy week. I love your card and recipe. I just saw something in a magazine last night that was similar and thought how wonderful. I will need to try this. I love the easel part of your pocket card. So creative! Thanks for sharing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow.

    Patti SCH/DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my what a gorgeous card, and what a great idea!!! Love this recipe!

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz