Saturday 11 February 2012

Carded!

I have started to really enjoy making cards, which is a HUGE feat, if you look back a year ago...when card-making was 'just not my thing'.  I think I should credit the change to Simple Stories fantastic paper lines, they practically scrap themselves.
'You Are Loved'
{flat}
{inside}
This card was made using Simple Stories Baby Steps line, such an adorable line!  The {two} hearts have been cut from my Big Shot using the Tim Holtz Movers&Shakers Hearts die. {covered with Baby Steps paper} I have stamped the 'background' cardstock with Unity Stamps Distressed Dots stamp and also have folder embossed it with some 'small dots'.  The inside 'decorative shapes' have been cut with the Tim Holtz Movers&Shakers Magnetic die {I printed the sentiments off my computer first}.  The adorable stroller is another Unity Stamp {an itty bitty}.

I hope your day is wonderfully creative!
Jasmine

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Jasmine. I'm going to have to check this line of papers out. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, love the inside and the adorable baby shoes in your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card!! I'm not a big card maker,(not sure why?) but love those who do make them.
    Oh, and thanks so much for visiting my blog and your sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww! Baby cards are my favorite to make - they just make me smile. I love the colors you chose for this.

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz