Thursday 28 June 2012

I Just Want to Squeeze Those...

{Chubby Little Cheeks}
 This adorable, little guy is my friend's youngest son.  Look at those cheeks!  This layout {8.5x8.5} is a mix and match of My Mind's Eye, Echo Park and Crate papers...I added some random 'odds&ends' from my stash and SURPRISED myself with how quickly it came together!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jazz
ALSO!!! I am currently doing some better late than never Spring Cleaning of my Scrappy Stash!...I am going to be posting {and giving away} some 'FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE' items on my blog. So, be sure to check back often...you just never know what might come up for grabs!

6 comments:

  1. Jazz - that little guy is so adorable. Those cheeks are squeezable! Love your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Adorable photos, FABULOUS title, and super cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, and I love how you did the title. He is one cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jazz, this turned out wonderful. What a little cutie he is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol...wonderful layout!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz