Wednesday 4 July 2012

It's Wednesday!

Thinking of You
It's Wednesday and it's my day to post at Just Imagine Crafts/Kreaxions Punches! For this card I punched the corners of the floral patterned Crate Paper with Kreaxions 4in1 Punch #304, I then kept the punched pieces and attached them to the cream matte for some added detail {plus a great way to use what I would have otherwise tossed in the trash!}. The sweet, little BIRDS {die} was cut on Crate, as well {I believe it is from the Random Collection - it came from my scrap box}!

Happy 4th of July to all of my American Friends {and Family}!
Great Days and Happy Crafting!
Jazz

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I love that you kept the corner details you punched. It adds interest to the card. Love that paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card!
    Love that floral paper :)
    Happy 4th to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jazz, this turned out so pretty. Love that paper & those birds are a great focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a Gorgeous Card...
    Thanks for stopping by my blog & for your lovely comment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card..I love that pretty floral paper...
    Thanks so much for visiting me at my blog!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those little birds are ADORABLE!! The papers you used makes them look quilled LOL I love it! Fantastic card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card. Cute little birdies, and I like that you stamped right on the pattern paper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh this is such a cute card :) love the stamping....

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz