Monday 25 March 2013

The Possibilities Endless

Okay, so it's a bit late in the day to be posting...but what the heck! THIS is my Adorable {youngest} Nephew, Zood...and his adorable ears! 

The Future Is Bright
{THE POSSIBILITIES ENDLESS}
  {and pictured WITHOUT the hidden journaling envelope}
The LARGE chipboard letters were plain...so I gave them a good coat of TREMCLAD paint to brighten them up! Also, I used SMASH refill tape in mDYMO CAPTION MAKER -which is extremely exciting, because it comes in so many wonderful colours!
{vintage ledger {hidden} journaling envelope}
With a few extra pieces of this and that - including a vintage light bulb and the little {ARROW} STICKER you have to remove from your new box of TINFOIL! {scrappy supplies are everywhere!}
I cut the 'half circle' with my KREAXION'S CIRCLE CUTTER and removed that piece entirely {so what you are seeing is my desk and the top of the scanner}
SEE! my fingers go right through it!

{one more detail shot}
Thanks for stopping by!
Jazz

{Product Used:}
Dymo Caption Maker
SMASH - Tape Refill {yellow}
Tim Holtz - Metal Findings Paper Clip
Amy Tangerine - Date Stamp
The Girls Paperie - On Holiday Chipboard Letters
Tremclad Yellow OutDoor Rust Proof Paint
Kreaxion's Circle Cutter
Glitz Washi {black chevron}
Vintage lightbulb, measuring tape, numbers, teeny tiny letters, ledger envelope, stickers, typewriter key
Black and Yellow Cardstock






9 comments:

  1. Cool layout! I love the neon yellow colour and the vintage light bulb! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative layout. Great way to hide journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, cool hidden journaling card and I love all your "geeky" or science related embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool Layout. Love how you hide the journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you brightened up those letters!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the hidden journaling- awesome job

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love you style, great page

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super layout! I love the way you hid the journaling, very sweet design and photo. Hope you had a wonderful day :D

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz