Wednesday 10 April 2013

After Spring Comes Summer!

I am so excited for summer to come... I am missing the heat {which is very unlike me...} Anyway, my missing summer has been reflecting in my most recent layouts - which always seem to be about moments in the warmer season... soon it will be here!

I made this layout using the KREAXION'S CIRCLE CUTTER - using that giant green circle to help the cardboard stencil numbers POP! off the page.  
Pictured are my Grandfather, Dad and Aunt - all hanging out at a cottage in Picton {1962}.  A quick, fun layout - complete with paint spatters, vintage film strip and fun captions {Dymo Caption Maker}!

Thanks for popping by and be sure to check out the NEW BLOG, So Very, Very {P}interesting 
where you can see fun PINNED projects actually being executed!
Stuff like this
 Plus MANY MORE to come!!!
Jazz


4 comments:

  1. This is a really cool vintage page. I love the big stencils!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout!!
    I love the pop of green behind the numbers.

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz