Sunday 21 April 2013

Green Earth

Happy Earth Day, all! Hope you spend today REDUCING, REUSING and RECYCLING! Today I am posting an EARTH TONE layout for DT Reveal Day at  JUST IMAGINE CRAFTS

AN APPLE A DAY {is REALLY NOT ENOUGH for THIS Growing Boy}
I used the Kreaxion's Circle Cutter to QUICKLY cut the rings that frame the pictures of my adorable {youngest} Nephew, Zood.  We had gone to Thompson's Orchards on a class trip {Sept.2012} - where we picked apples and learned all about the growth, harvesting and varieties of Apples! Zood LOVED it... I think mainly because the got to pick and EAT as many apples as he wanted... and trust me, the kid can eat - A LOT! {PLUS he got to take a BIG BAG of apples home with him!}
I stuck with different shades of GREENS AND BROWNS... and added that POP! of gorgeous APPLE RED {that counts as an Earth tone, right?}

STOP BY the JUST IMAGINE CRAFT BLOG to check out the OTHER DT Reveals!

Jazz

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz