Thursday 5 May 2011

The Next Chapter

Pages five and six turned out to be very trying.
It took a while, but in the end, I don't mind the finished result.

Okay...The pictures on these pages are from one of our local newspapers.
{They ended up being in a few papers however,
I have no idea where the other articles went.}
Alanna came running in the house, yelling
'The paper is here, they want to take our picture...we're famous now!!'
We're all very proud of our 'Little Lemonade Girls'.

So tomorrow is the last day of my 'Mini Adventure'. {thank goodness}
I will be taking a break from the colours GREEN & YELLOW for quite sometime.

I am so very excited for tomorrow, not only because this will all be over,
but...
I AM GOING TO DO MY FIRST GIVEAWAY!
{see all CAPS- I'm excited}

So be sure to stop by tomorrow for all the details...
and to check out what's up for grabs.

Jasmine.

1 comment:

  1. You never where this little aventure will take them in there life. Just the start of many wonderful things to come. I am looking forward to the next page......

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz