Monday 29 August 2011

Mondays Are For Mom

'First Day of School'
Nancy Parker {Ma}

Here is my card for this week.
"Back To School" is the theme for this week's challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil & this is my take on it.
I used one of Mo's sweet images & coloured it with Copics.
I stuck with primary colours for my paper choices.
The school themed embellishments are 3D which I adhered with glue.
A couple of brads & a bit of ribbon to finish it off.

Thanks for taking time to take a look.
Hope you enjoy your day,
'Ma'
{aka: Nancy Parker}
PS- This is Jazz...Just an update on where Season and I are on the classroom, things are going good.
The laminating we had ready to cut out is done and we are planning on putting up
bulletin boards today. {so hopefully I will be able to post some finished products for Tuesday}
Hope you'll stop in and check it out!
Also, the kid's Lemonade Stand went WONDERFULLY!!
They made $306 {plus TWO full back packs of supplies} for the 
Local United Way's School Supply Drive.
We are very proud of them! Way to go Alanna, Madi, Caitlyn Braden & Zachie! 
{A few pictures:}
{Alanna & Madi}
{A Helpful Little Brother- Zachie}
{The Collected School Supplies}

Thanks for looking,
Jazz.


1 comment:

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz