Thursday 6 September 2012

A {Little} Seasoning

GLITTER STORAGE - I never use glitter, it is just too messy - I own it, just never use it, until... 
 I moved it all to salt and pepper shakers.
Now is just sprinkles out quite nicely...I have even used it on a couple projects!
I bought the shakers at my local dollarstore {dollarama} and the rack was a piece my Gram was getting rid of.
{before}
{after}
{another shot}
I am moving on to painting my room next {fingers crossed, FRIDAY} and will start to move stuff back in on the weekend.  I am having a couple of shelves built for some other supplies and will be purchasing my shelves {from M's} shortly! Things are moving along!
GREAT DAYS!
Jazz

8 comments:

  1. great storage and great idea for the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this looks! Makes me want to move all my glitter to salt shakers too (I almost never use it either).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your storage looks nice. I'm with you, though, on glitter..what a mess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome way to store that glitter! What a great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is truly an excellent idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This turned out great Jazz. I agree glitter is messy, but I do like the look on a card, so I put up with the mess, lol.

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz