Wednesday 26 September 2012

Your Kindness

Happy Wednesday, everyone!!! Today is going to be a doozy of a post!  Not only is it my Wednesday Post at Just Imagine Crafts, but I have a few {Scrappy} Goodies I am clearing out, which I will list at the end of this post! 
YOUR KINDNESS
This card has been made using KREAXION'S PUNCH 918 with the optional STENCILS and POSITIONING PARTS to create a beautiful punched circle!  The paper is the stunning London Market Collection by Pink Paislee {I LOVE! this paper!!!} and Bazzil Cardstock.  I have typed the sentiment out on my computer, trimmed TWO of the corners with my corner rounder and added some Prima Rhinestones for some corner detail. 
The KREAXION'S 4in1 Punch creates a number of different punches - just by switching the plastic insert! {You receive these plastic inserts with the purchase of each punch!}  What you can end up with is TWO different borders and TWO different corners! {*see below}
Kreaxions Punch {918}
Border Punches using NO PLASTIC INSERT {bottom} or INSERT 'A' {top}
Corner Punches using PLASTIC INSERTS 'B' or 'C'
Okay...now onto the PURGE!!!  I have slooowly been working my way through my SCRAPPY SUPPLIES and have decided that I really don't need FIFTY of everything...so, I am offering them up to you! Most items posted are VINTAGE, non-scrapbooking related SCRAPPY supplies!

Vintage Chandelier Crystals $1/LARGE piece {+shipping}
OR 6 piece set for $3{+shipping}
{SET INCLUDES - 1lg with crystal attached, 4sm and 1med}
Vintage Floral Plaque {pressed paper??} $4{+shipping}
Beautiful piece, chippy paint, oval shape ONLY 1 AVAILABLE!
Vintage Keys 5 pieces $4{+shipping}
{random selection}
Unity 'ENJOY LIFE Stamp $4{+shipping}
{NEW IN PACKAGE}

Well, that's it for now! If you are interested please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS in the comments below, including what item you are after...and we'll go from there!

GREAT DAYS!
Jazz

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a fantastic card! That punch is awesome, I'm intrigued.

    ReplyDelete

...my apologies for the WORD VERIFICATION...I have been getting A LOT of SPAM lately...
Thank you for your sweet words...I love each and every one of them <3
-Jazz